THE MRG GROUP
The following notice pertains to the following venues: The Prescott, The Porch, Dublin Calling, Adelaide Hall, Rock ‘N’ Horse Saloon, Par Tee Putt Toronto Par Tee Putt Ottawa, Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Aces Pizza
Aligned with the changes communicated by the Ontario Government, effective from March 1, 2022:
· Capacity increases to 100%in all our restaurants, pubs, bars and indoor venues.
· Lifting proof of vaccination requirements. Proof of vaccination will be subject to event or artist request.
· Masking requirements as previously stated will remain in place.
We thank everyone for continuously working with the regulations in place.
BRITISH COLUMBIA VENUES VACCINE STATEMENT
THE MRG GROUP
The following notice pertains to the following venues: Capital Ballroom, Vogue Theatre, Imperial, Biltmore Cabaret, Dublin Calling, Dublin Down and Yale Saloon.
Effective April 8th, 2022, BC eased its measures as public health and our healthcare system indicators continue to improve.
Starting Friday, April 8th, the following changes took place:
- Showing the BC Vaccine Card proof of vaccination to access events, services and businesses will no longer be required.
- Masking is encouraged, but not required whilst indoors.
- The remainder of the Workplace Safety Order will expire, which means that businesses are transitioning back to communicable disease plans to reduce risk of all communicable disease.
The MRG Group will follow the public health guidelines and will not mandate vaccine passports for customers and guests but will continue to ensure our staff are vaccinated.
We will allow for artist discretion when it comes to vaccine mandates or masking at given events. As always, our number one priority is the safety of our guests and staff.